Helps learn size discrimination, colors, and sequencing | Develops logical thinking | Improves sensory skills | Hones hand-eye coordination | Aids wrist development
- Free shipping PAN India on orders over Rs. 500
Delivers in: 3-7 Working Days Shipping & Return
The puzzle consists of five brightly colored discs in five different sizes for the child to place into a wooden tower. A great puzzle to learn size discrimination, colors, and sequencing.
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Recommended Age Period:
The puzzle can be introduced to your child around 18 months and can be used as long the child shows interest.
What is included?
The puzzle consists of five wooden discs in five different sizes, painted in five bright colors (red, blue, green, yellow and orange) and a natural wooden tower. Each disc fits into its intended slot.
How to introduce the activity to your child?
To begin with, place the tower horizontally on the floor such that the child can vertically place the discs into the slots. Pick one disc and try to place them in each slot before placing it the correct one. Make sure your movements are done in a very calm manner and in slow motion, without explaining vocally. Repeat the same with all the other remaining discs. This gives the child an understanding that each disc fits into only the intended slot.
Give your child the space to explore and exercise as many times he/she wants but make sure to stay close and observe their actions.
Once your child is proficient in placing the discs in their slots, place the wooden tower vertically. This gives the child an additional challenge as the child needs to exercise his/her wrist movement and work on their body balance to place the discs into the tower.
What will my child learn?
Grasping the discs and inserting them into the slots trains the sleight of hand and improves the hand-eye coordination.
This tower is the perfect helper for children who develop coordination, manual dexterity, and refine their motor skills.
It helps in the development of logical thinking and aids in improving the sensory skills and concentration.
This beautiful self-correcting puzzle allows children to independently assess their progress and errors without adult feedback.
Working out where each disc is placed teaches children about spatial awareness and how different objects relate to one another.
What is it made of?
The puzzle is made from Neem wood and hand painted with non-toxic, child-safe, water-based paints.
- During its lifetime, a tree is subjected to many natural forces that cause variations in wood grain, color, knots, splits, and stains. These variations are not defects. They enhance the beauty of the wood and add to the characteristic of the handcrafted toys making each toy unique.
- As with any baby toy or accessory, please use only under adult supervision.
- Always inspect for damage prior to use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.