Wooden Guitar Rattle
Your baby’s on the way to be a musician with this guitar rattle from Thasvi. With colour blue graduated from light to dark, this rattle is as cute as can be! It is a perfect addition to your child’s play box and can also be taken everywhere you go! Makes for a great baby shower gift!
32 in stock
- Free shipping PAN India on orders over Rs. 500
Delivers in: 3-7 Working Days Shipping & Return
This adorable guitar shaped wooden rattle is perfect for baby’s hand to hold and develops fine motor skills. The three discs make a gentle wooden rattle sound as it is moved back and forth.
This handcrafted attle is made from Neem wood and water based, non-toxic colours, making it 100% safe.
Caring for Your Wooden Toys
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.