Wooden Cube Rattle
- Free shipping PAN India on orders over Rs. 500
Delivers in: 3-7 Working Days Shipping & Return
A Wooden Cube Rattle provides a unique grasping experience to keep those baby hands busy. The rattle is perfect for your baby’s hands and its smooth texture and size makes it easy for your baby to hold. The enclosed wooden bead will stimulate your baby’s auditory sense, and the holes will make holding the rattle a lot of fun.
Caring for Your Wooden Toys
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Recommended Age Period:
1 month and above.
How to introduce the activity to your child?
Rattles can help a baby develop their senses of sight, sound, taste, smell and texture which is vital to their ability to make sense of the world around them.
During the first three months of your baby’s life, you can shake a rattle to help her experience and perceive sound. Encourage textural perception by gently dragging a soft rattle across a baby’s cheeks or down his legs, so that the child becomes familiar with touch and starts to comprehend differences between touches and textures.
The rattle grows with the child and can be used for music making as the child begins to engage in creative play encouraging more refined and intentional hand movements
What is included?
A natural wooden rattle in the shape of a cube with a wooden bead enclosed to soothe your child as well as to keep them entertained.
What will my child learn?
This beautiful baby rattle is smooth and safe for babies to use. It makes a fun sound as your baby plays, developing their senses of touch, sight, and sound.
The rattle encourages the development of more voluntary movements and coordination in your little one, as she/he tries to transfer them from one hand to the other.
It helps in improving the baby’s hand-eye coordination, concentration, grasping, and exploring skills.
These learning toys allow your baby to develop their fine motor skills, aid wrist movement and support the use of their hands.
Babies develop their gross motor skills when they extend their arms or try to crawl and reach for these toys.
The sound and patterns will engage the baby’s attention and spark curiosity.
What is it made of?
Wooden rattle is made of the highest quality natural beech wood. It is sturdy, durable, safe for your child and environment. This toy is sealed with organic oil blends.
Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.