Wooden Train Push Toy
This handcrafted train push toy encourages imaginative play in children. The three discs make a gentle wooden rattle sound as it is moved back and forth. It is made from Neem wood and painted with water- based non-toxic colours, making it completely safe for children.
26 in stock
- Free shipping PAN India on orders over Rs. 500
Delivers in: 3-7 Working Days Shipping & Return
Encourage active play with our wooden push toy Train. This handcrafted toy is perfect for children to roll in and around the house. Pushing the toys along imaginary paths encourages creative play. Fun for babies and toddlers alike, this toy helps to develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
The cute Train push toy is perfectly sized for easy grasping by those tiny hands and would make a great gift for your little one. The three discs make a gentle wooden rattle sound as it is moved back and forth.
The Train rattle is made from Neem wood and painted with water- based non-toxic colours making it completely safe for children.
Caring for Your Wooden Toys
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.