Crochet Teething Rings
Offers visual and tactile experience | Improves grip and co-ordination | Fosters sensory development | Hones fine motor skills | Wonderful soft teether
- Free shipping PAN India on orders over Rs. 500
Delivers in: 3-7 Working Days Shipping & Return
An engaging high contrast crochet teething rings for your baby! These lightweight rings are safe for teething gums, and is just the right size for little hands to hold and play with. Endless fun guaranteed!
Caring for Your Wooden Toys
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Recommended age period:
The Montessori inspired baby grasping beads can be introduced around 2 months when your little one has just begun grasping. The perfect shape of this simple toy makes the grasping easy for the baby.
What is included?
Two interlinked crochet rings in black and white colors that fits perfectly in little hands.
What will my child learn?
Crochet Linking Rings offer your little one both visual and tactile experience.
The black and white colored rings are attractive to the baby and help the baby notice the grabbing motion.
Giving little hands something to squeeze and play with is a great way of improving grip and co-ordination.
It contributes to the development of sensory and fine motor skills.
It is also a wonderful soft teether.
What is it made of?
The teether is handmade with organic cotton. Safe and easy for your baby to chew upon.
- During its lifetime, a tree is subjected to many natural forces that cause variations in wood grain, color, knots, splits, and stains. These variations are not defects. They enhance the beauty of the wood and add to the characteristic of the handcrafted toys making each toy unique.
- As with any baby toy or accessory, please use only under adult supervision.
- Always inspect for damage prior to use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.